Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Walk in My Garden "Garden Tools Card"

I made this card for my future mother-in-laws birthday. She loves to Garden so I cut out garden tools from the Walk in my Garden Cricut cartridge. Her birthday's in October so I chose to use fall type colors.

Supplies:
White pre-made card base
Garden tools cut using Walk in my garden Cricut cartridge
Circles were cut using Create a Critter Cricut cartridge and they were just cut out with craft cardstock (dark brick red and dark olive green)
Light pink textured cardstock DCWV
Brown textured card stock from DCWV "Latte" Then I ran it through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
Polka Dot ribbon "American Crafts" from Michaels
Some random buttons (cream, brick red and orange)
"Best Wishes" sticker was from a sheet of stickers I received in the mail with some scrapbook kit offer, I beleive it was making memories
And last but not least my white gel pen (which I couldn't live without :)

No comments:

Post a Comment